Treat yourself to a once-in-a-lifetime dance spectacular with The Australian Ballet’s triumphant return to the stage – Summertime at the Ballet.
Featuring a selection of highlights from ballet’s most celebrated classics and the latest contemporary works, this is dance like you have never seen it before.
Event Dates: Friday 26 February - Sunday 28 February 2021
Start Times: 7:30pm (Friday), 1:30pm & 7:30pm (Saturday), 12:00pm (Sunday)
Tickets: On sale via Ticketek
Conditions of Entry: Guests should read and understand our Conditions of Entry prior to booking tickets and attending the event. Margaret Court Arena no longer offers cloaking so any prohibited items will need to be disposed of or returned to your vehicle prior to entry.
Bag Restrictions: Backpacks of any size or type are no longer permitted into Margaret Court Arena. All other bags must be A4 in size or smaller. This applies to handbags that can be worn as a backpack.
Public Transport: Margaret Court Arena is accessible by tram, train and bus. The arena is walking distance from Richmond Station and Flinders Street Station.
- Want to know which dancers you'll be seeing on stage? View the online Cast Sheet, which also contains more information about the program.
- Please note, due to COVIDSafe protocols, printed cast sheets will not be handed out at the venue, so please take a look at this page before taking your seats.
- Please note, there will be an approximate 15 minute lockout from the start of Act One.
- We encourage guests to arrive on time and ensure they are seated prior to the start of the show, as latecomers may face delays in accessing the seating bowl after this time, and risk missing significant parts of the show.
We've made some changes to the venue to keep you safe and you can help us by following the guidelines below.
- All guests must bring a mask to our venues. We recommended you wear your mask where you cannot physically distance from others, particularly on venue concourses and when exiting the venue.
- The venue is separated into zones, A and B. Your zone, allocated entry time and designated gate to enter the venue is listed on your ticket. You must enter via your designated gate only.
- All tickets are reserved seats with a minimum one-seat gap between groups. Be mindful that other guests may be sitting in front of and behind you. Guests must only sit in the seat allocated to them.