Byron Bay's Parkway Drive have announced an Australian tour in support of their sixth studio LP, Reverence. Accompanying them will be American metalcore giants Killswitch Engage and fellow countrymen Thy Art Is Murder.
Reverence is Parkway Drive's most sonically adventurous album and the most personal from the Byron Bay group. With its barrage of heart-shredding anthems, the album was closely informed by a series of tragedies the band had endured over the past few years, including the untimely loss of two loved ones.
Important Guest Information:
- No backpacks, sports bags or bags larger than 30cms x 30cms x 30cms in size are permitted.
- Any clothing, bags or shoes that contain studs or metal embellishments will not be permitted into the venue.
- For this event all beverages sold or brought into the venue are required to be decanted into 600ml cups provided.
- Please be aware high level volume, pyrotechnics and lighting effects are part of the production of this show.
- We ask that all patrons review Margaret Court Arena's conditions of entry before arriving at the venue, and the important information on guest safety listed below.
- We ask all General admission patrons review Margaret Court Arena's guidelines to GA prior to accessing the floor area.
Margaret Court Arena is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons. Our staff are here to provide assistance and to enhance your opportunity to have a positive experience. Dancing in the General Admission area may subject patrons to high temperatures and strenuous physical activity and is done at your own risk. Patrons are advised to take note of the following guidelines prior to accessing the General Admission area:
- Keep hydrated
- Take breaks during the evening – go outside or move to the back of the floor to re-hydrate and cool down.
- After scanning in via the the turnstiles you must exchange your ticket for a wristband inside the main entrance. Treat your wristband like cash as it cannot be replaced
- Keep an eye on each other and look after those around you as well as yourself.
- If you require assistance please speak to one of our security
- First Aid assistance is available on the GA floor. Speak to a staff member for assistance if required.
- Moshing, sitting on the shoulders of others, fight dancing, crowd surfing or any other dangerous or anti-social behaviour is prohibited. Patrons undertaking these activities may be asked to leave the venue.
Guests seated in the seating bowl will not be permitted to stand on the seats or in the aisles. Please be mindful of those around you. Any guest attempting to access the floor without a General Admission ticket may be asked to leave the venue.
If you or your friends are experiencing anti-social behaviour, please text us immediately on 0499 072 072 with your location and a brief description of the behaviour.
Tickets on sale Thursday May 24. Only tickets purchased from our official ticketing partner; Ticketek, are valid for this event. Tickets purchased through any other sources may not be valid and you may not be admitted into the show.