Melbourne & Olympic Parks (M&OP) venues, AAMI Park, Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne Arena and Margaret Court Arena, are currently closed for events.
M&OP’s scheduled events list is being updated with new information as changes are confirmed. We are working with our venue hirers, sporting clubs and partners to assess the implication of a cancellation, postponement or change to viewing conditions of any event scheduled.
The venues temporarily closed on 16 March 2020 following the declaration of a State of Emergency, after which Victoria’s Chief Health Officer issued a legal direction that bans gatherings of 2 or more people outside of work or education purposes.
This closure does not include the M&OP precinct public open spaces including Gosch's Paddock, Olympic Park Oval, The Oval, Garden Square and Eastern Plaza Car Park. However, we encourage all members of the public to stay informed on the latest advice from government and make the best decisions for themselves and their families.
The following events have confirmed as proceeding without spectators, cancelled or postponed. Please await further information from Ticketek and the event organiser regarding arrangements for rescheduled dates and/or refunds:
- Melbourne Storm 2020 NRL Premiership Season (Suspended until further notice)
- Melbourne Rebels 2020 Super Rugby Season (Suspended until further notice)
- Melbourne Victory and Melbourne City 19/20 A-League Season (Suspended until further notice)
- Kip Moore, Margaret Court Arena, Tuesday 17 March (Postponed until further notice)
- Miranda Lambert, Margaret Court Arena, Thursday 26 March (Cancelled)
- Marvel Universe LIVE! 2020 Australian Tour, Rod Laver Arena, April 2 to 6 (Cancelled)
- Lenny Kravitz, Rod Laver Arena, Wednesday 8 April (Postponed until further notice)
- Alanis Morisette, Rod Laver Arena, 14 & 15 April (Rescheduled to November 14 & 15)
- Dave Matthews Band, Margaret Court Arena, Friday 17 April (Cancelled)
- The Offspring with Sum 41, Margaret Court Arena, 23 April (Postponed)
- Tame Impala, Rod Laver Arena, 23 & 24 April (Rescheduled to December 13 & 14 2020)
- So Pop 2020, Melbourne Arena, 1 May (Cancelled)
- PAW Patrol Live! “Race to the Rescue”, Margaret Court Arena, 2 & 3 May (Rescheduled to May 15 & 16 2021)
- Iron Maiden, Rod Laver Arena, 9 & 11 May (Postponed until further notice)
- Stormzy, Melbourne Arena, 14 May (Rescheduled to November 24 2020)
- Ocean Alley, Melbourne Arena, 15 May (Rescheduled to March 24 2021)
- Faith No More, Rod Laver Arena, 16 May (Rescheduled to March 1 2021)
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream, Rod Laver Arena, 2-6 July (Cancelled)
We will update this list as receive confirmation of event changes.
Ticket Holder Information
In the event of a cancellation, postponement or change to viewing conditions of any event scheduled to be held at our venues, all ticket holders will be notified via email or SMS and we encourage all patrons to ensure their details are up-to-date on their Ticketek account (click here for further detail). Updates will also be posted online and via social media channels of Melbourne & Olympic Parks venues. Please be assured that notification of changes to events will be provide as soon as practicable. We are asking that patrons/ticket holders minimise general enquiries requesting event updates to both Ticketek and M&OP.
Pre-booked Car Parking
Pre-booked car parking is currently closed to new public bookings and existing pre-booked car parking purchases will be cancelled and refunded. The bank account associated with the purchaser’s credit or debit card will automatically receive the original payment returned in full. The Eastern Plaza Car Park currently remains open, with spaces available and payment on entry at the regular rate of $7.50 per day. This is subject to change without notice.
For more information on coronavirus (COVID-19):
Information is available on the Victorian Government Department of Health and Human Services and Australian Government Department of Health websites.