Melbourne & Olympic Parks (M&OP) is committed to delivering COVIDSafe events.
Our priority is the welfare, health and safety of our guests, staff, hirers, athletes, performers and all who interact and engage with us.
ATTENDING OUR VENUES
We've made some changes to our venues to keep guests safe and you can help us by following the guidelines below.
OUR COVIDSAFE PLAN
M&OP continues to operate under the guidance of the Victorian Department of Health (DH) and take advice from relevant authorities on how to manage the impact of COVID-19.
We continue to ensure all those who engage with us are informed and supported with information and resources to remain COVIDSafe.
M&OP has outlined processes and systems in our COVIDSafe Plan that allows for effective contact-tracing, should a COVID-19 case be identified at an event.
For all events across our venues, each hirer is required to develop a COVIDSafe Plan, which is reviewed and approved by the DH prior to the event.
To ensure our venues remain COVIDSafe, M&OP has developed specific operating principles that address all elements of the event experience.
- Reduce or eliminate the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) transmission wherever possible.
- Limit opportunities for transmission through physical distancing, zone segregation, the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and reduced physical touchpoints and interactions.
- Support contact tracing by collecting the details of all visitors to the precinct.
- Increase cleaning throughout venues and workspaces.
- Promote good hygiene and proactive health monitoring by guests and staff.
- Educate guests and staff on COVIDSafe measures and monitoring compliance.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
|Stay Home Directives
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or required to be in self-isolation or quarantine by the DH.
- This includes recent travellers from interstate or overseas, those who have been a close contact with a COVID-19 case or have visited an exposure site.
- Guests who cannot attend for any of these reasons can request a full refund here.
|Cleaning & Hygiene
- Each of our venues will undertake increased cleaning throughout events, with a focus on high-use touch points.
- Deep cleaning will be conducted following each event.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout each venue.
- Physical distancing of 1.5 metres should be observed throughout all venues, including in queues and moving about concourses.
- Physical distancing floor dots are included on concourses and in queues and we kindly ask you please observe these as you move about the venues.
- Each event at our venues will operate with an adjusted ticketing model, based on the approved venue capacity by DH.
- In all ticketing models, be mindful that other guests will be sitting in front of, behind and beside you.
|Arrival & Departure
- Our venues are separated into zones.
- Your zone, designated gate and allocated entry time is listed on your ticket.
- You must enter via your designated gate only.
- Guests must check-in prior to entry using the QR codes at their designated gate. Please download the Service Victoria app for a more seamless entry process. For help, click here.
- When exiting, please wait for the rows closest to the exits to depart first.
- We recommend you wear your mask when exiting venues.
- Staff are also allocated zones and do not work across other parts of the venues.
- Masks must be worn indoors and when moving about the venue.
- Hard-copy tickets are no longer available to be purchased for new events.
|Items & Bags
- For sporting events at AAMI Park and John Cain Arena, any item or bag that is too large to fit under a seat must not be brought into the venue and a limit of one bag per person applies.
- For all other events at all M&OP venues (Rod Laver Arena, Margaret Court Arena, John Cain Arena & AAMI Park), backpacks and other large bags are not permitted. All other bags should be A4 in size or smaller.
- Please refer to your event page for any changed bag conditions.
- Cloaking is no longer available at our venues so any prohibited items will need to be disposed of or returned to your vehicle prior to entry.
- Guests should read and understand our venue Conditions of Entry prior to booking tickets and attending events.
- Our venues are now totally cashless environments.
- Guests can not try on items prior to purchase.
For further queries, please contact our guest services team at firstname.lastname@example.org