Access to the Arena for patrons with limited mobility is via Olympic Blvd or the Rod Laver Arena tram stops. Ramps provide access throughout the site, with the additional Lift access at the Rod Laver Arena Forecourt if you’re coming from Olympic Blvd or next to the Main entry for Margaret Court Arena off Garden Square.
- All turnstile entries have an accessible entry to accommodate wheelchair/special needs access
- Mobility impaired passengers may be dropped off at Northern Carpark via Entrances A or D. Please be aware that patrons are allocated a maximum 20 minute period in which to drop off passengers, after which time patrons may incur charges.
- There are two accessible internal lifts for movement within the stadium. Lift 9 facilitates movement between each level of the Arena with access to the auditorium seating bowl from level 1 concourse, and Lift 2 provides access to the Arena floor.
ACCESSIBLE & SPECIAL NEEDS TICKETS/SEATING
Pre booked tickets for mobility impaired or special needs patrons is done directly through the Melbourne Park Box Office located at Hisense Arena:
- By telephone 03 9286 1208
- Fax 03 9286 1653
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets may also be purchased on the day from the accessible ticket window – Margaret Court Arena Box Office located in Garden Square (next to the Main Entry)
Wheelchair accessible seating bays allows for a wheelchair space with an adjacent companion seat.
Accessible toilets (larger wider cubicle with door opening outwards) are available throughout the Arena.
Accessible Parking and Accessible Drop off Areas
Accessible Parking (subject to availability) is booked through Ticketek on the special needs hotline 03 9286 1208. All accessible parking will be charged at the time of booking.
Accessible Drop Off Areas
Mobility impaired passengers may bed dropped off at Northern Carpark via Entrances A or D. Please be aware that patrons are allocated a maximum 20 minute period in which to drop off passengers, after which time patrons may incur charges.