CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of VIC only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating outlets and the agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. During the promotional period, all persons who like the official Margaret Court Arena Facebook page and tag the individual they want to take to the J.Cole concert will go in the draw to win.
4. In the event of dispute of identity of a drawn winner, the winner will be the person named in the purchase of tickets through Ticketek. Only one entry per transaction permitted.
5. Competition commences on 27/11/2017 and closes at 11:59pm on 01/12/2017 (the “Competition Period”). The prize winner will be drawn at random from all valid competition entries received. The draw will take place at M&OP – Tennis HQ, Melbourne Vic 3001 at 9.00am on 02/12/17. The prize winner will be contacted by phone and in writing using contact details provided in their entry. The prize winner will be announced on the official Margaret Court Arena Facebook page via the original competition post. Judges' decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The first entry drawn will be deemed the winner and will win two tickets to the J.Cole concert at Margaret Court Arena.
7. The total prize is valued at $183.10. Prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize. These are the responsibility of the winner. Selection of prize awarded (including but not limited to colours, design, style, size etc) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion.
8. This prize is not transferable or exchangeable and in the event that for any reason whatsoever, a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right substitute the prize (with reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations) to another prize of the same or equal value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter may in their absolute discretion require that the individual provide photographic identification or some other acceptable form identification or proof of age before awarding the prize.
10. Within 2 days of the prize draw, all winners will be notified in writing of the prize they have won and how the prize will be delivered. In the event that a winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or Territory of Australia in which the prizewinner resides. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the prizewinner.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) participation in the promotion and/or (g) redemption of the prize.
12. This includes, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
13. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries and all entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the web entry into the Promotion database and NOT time of transmission by the entrant.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
16. By entering the competition, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
17. The promoter is Melbourne & Olympic Parks – Olympic Blvd Melbourne VIC 3001 ABN 9502 391 5528